Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Etsy Store!!!

In my search for sewing tutorials and how to make cute and unusual things, I came to know about Etsy.  It was a real eye opener!!  It works something like ebay, but items sold have to me handmade..... great formula for creative people to gather!  I got my first rotary cutter from Etsy..... fell in love with it....

Couldn't resist..... just had to get my own Etsy store, Angel Hearts Crafts, here (http://nueyerdua.etsy.com/)!!  I dope that in my own way, I'll be able to contribute through my Etsy store.  Just a thought..... maybe when sales pick up, I'll do a donation with purchase kind of thingy, i.e. $1 will be donated to XXX charity for each item sold.... Well, hope that sales will pick up to make the donation substantial enough.....

No comments:

Post a Comment